Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Kansas City


Well since my husband has been gone for the last three months I have found lots of time to do some serious thinking. And while he has made a great sacrifice for our little family by going to the Midwest for such a long time in the middle of the hot and humid summer, I have got some things to say... I want my husband back! He comes home in 10 days and to say the least I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER! So Kansas City, if you are listening, will you please return my husband, Kyle Butler, asap.

3 comments:

  1. Ash, I'm so glad you have a blog! I can't believe Kyle has been gone that long...glad he's coming home! Hope everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I've been to Kansas City... and unless your cute hubby is crazy (which I doubt), he's aching to get out of the icky humidity and back to the dry desert heat (and you!)
    That's awesome that you guys have a blog now- it's fun to keep up with where everyone is!
    Sounds like things are going great for you guys- I'm so happy to hear that!

    ReplyDelete