Thursday, February 25, 2010

Provident living...I think

This post is to follow up with the other great deals I have gotten at Walgreen's the last few weeks.This post will exemplify how one can roll over the rewards and "make money" while couponing. Days like this at Walgreen's are pretty fun! I went in with $11 in Register Rewards (seen in my last post), paid $4 out of pocket and came out with the following items...



AND...$26 in Register Rewards! Yeehaa! Definitely a good week at Walgreens.


5 comments:

  1. Is that a glucometer that you got at Walgreens?! Are you diabetic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that is what it is, and no I am not diabetic. Know anyone who might need this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i totally meant to talk to you about couponing at megan's bridal shower (haha sounds totally lame i know) but then wasn't able to make it.. so how do you know about all these great deals?! i really want to get into couponing but have no idea how you get started

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I know we missed you there...my sisters got me into it, but we all use blogs and the main one that we like that does all the deals for us is www.moneysavingmom.com. She posts all the deals and tells you where to get the coupons from the paper or website. Check out her website, and we can talk at Meg's wedding. You are going to be there right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the tip! i'll have to check that out. yeah we'll definitely be at megan's reception.. talk to ya then! :)

    ReplyDelete