Friday, October 15, 2010

Hunting Season 2010

This year I drew out for a cow elk and a deer in Nevada. My dad, sister (who is pregnant with twins!), brother, and I hunted through the weekend and weren't seeing very much. The weather was warmer than usual and a lot of the deer were holding tight and not moving around too much. On Monday, my brother shot a forked horn and then headed to my grandma's. On Monday night, my dad and I were able to hunt for cow elk, and I shot a 550 lb. cow elk from 254 yards! On Tuesday I was able to get a shot at a forked horn. It was a fun hunt this year! Thanks Dad for being the best hunting guide in Nevada once again!












7 comments:

  1. oh MY ASH!! that thing is sooo BIG!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work once again, Ash...but you still owe me a call back. And I see you had time to blog...so you must have time to call me. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That elk is huge! Looks like elk meat is on the menu for the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's impressive girl! Way to go! I'm just glad a mountain lion is not in the picture with you. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Ash! This will always amaze me :) Hope everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I had no idea you were a professional hunter!!! That is Awesome!!! I am glad you found our blog ok, now we can keep in touch. It was good to see you guys. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete