Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Butler's Second Annual Ugly Turtleneck Eggnog Sweater Party


So we hosted our second ugly sweater party this year and it was pretty ugly! We had our good friends over who came dressed prepared to win the prize for the ugliest sweater. We played a Christmas trivia game...come to find out, my Christmas trivia knowledge is lacking somewhat. But the best part of it all were the ugly sweaters, the white elephant gifts, and the grand prize for the ugliest sweater. Too bad the snowman on my sweater started melting halfway through the party. Just let me know if you want to purchase Kyle's sweater, it is now up for sale for next year!






2 comments:

  1. I actually think your sweaters are pretty cute and not to mention pretty creative! It was so good to see you...travel home safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea - the same ol' holiday parties get a bit stuffy! Way to shake it up...fro the record I just wanted you to know I mailed you and Kyle a Christmas Card but it just got returned to me this week. I don't have an apartment number so I thought that's why it got sent back...hopefully I still get an "A" for trying!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete