Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas without pictures

Over the holidays, we left Arizona's warm weather and headed up north to Vegas and Utah. We were able to visit both of our families for a week at a time and had a really good and relaxing time with everybody. Unfortunately, I was sick on Christmas Eve and Christmas, and wasn't feeling well enough to really enjoy all of the festivities. As a result, I didn't get too many good Christmas pictures but was able to take some pictures of my family the week of New Year's. If you look closely at these pictures, you may think that the holidays must have really gotten to us. This may be true, especially for my mom and all my sisters and I, since we spent eight hours of shopping at Dillard's on New Year's Day to take advantage of the additional 50% clearance merchandise (that is a whole other story in itself!). Wow it is so good to spend time with family!




3 comments:

  1. Hoo, Hoo, Hoo...Ahh, Ahh, Ahh...REPRESENT...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you are not putting those crazy pictures anywhere that could get us in a lot of trouble...oh wait...

    what cute little fatties...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Looks like you guys had a blast! These pictures would make for an excellent t-shirt. :) Sorry to hear you weren't feeling good for Christmas, but I'm so glad to hear you took advantage of all those sales. You are a deal finder!!!

    ReplyDelete